Sports facilities at AUC New Cairo are extensive and cater to a wide cross-section of activities and programs. We hope our sports center meets your needs for exercise and recreational activities and provides a competitive outlet for interested students. Sports equipment is available for every sport for checkout-free of charge at the control desk near the locker rooms.
While AUC operates in online-class mode, use of the AUC Athletics facilities is restricted to:
1) Students and faculty living in AUC on-campus residences and Buildings 1,2 and 3.
2) Rostered members of officially recognized AUC sports teams.
The gyms and pool have a max occupancy of 20 users at any one time, excluding AUC Athletics staff working in the facilities.
So that you always find availability when you wish to use the facilities, AUC allows you to reserve a 1.5-hour time slot via AUC connect.
Here you will find the new rules and regulations for the use of the Athletics facilities.
- Billiards and table tennis hall.
- Large gymnasium for basketball, volleyball, and handball
- Martial arts room
- Six squash courts
- One large strength and conditioning room
- Aerobics room
- Two women-only gyms.
- 400-meter track
- 50-meter pool
- Six tennis courts
- Two outdoor basketball/football courts
- Two beach volleyball courts
- Two grass fields
AUC Tahrir Square
- One gym in the Falaki Academic Center
Reservations (only for AUC users)
To reserve any of our facilities, fill in this online form and you will be contacted by our specialist.
Rules and Regulations For Sports Facilities
Damaged Sports Equipment
For damaged sports equipment form and prices, click here.