Sports facilities at AUC New Cairo are extensive and cater to a wide cross-section of activities and programs. We hope our sports center meets your needs for exercise and recreational activities and provides a competitive outlet for interested students. Sports equipment is available for every kind of sport for checkout-free of charge at the control desk near the locker rooms.
AUC sports facilities can only be used by; AUC students, alumni, faculty, full-time staff and immediate family of faculty and full-time staff members. For Alumni and faculty/staff family memberships please click here.
- Billiards and table tennis hall. (Operating hours; Sunday to Thursday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- Large gymnasium for basketball, volleyball, and handball
- Martial arts room (please note, the room is reserved every Monday and Wednesday from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm for Gymnast Forever Academy)
- Six squash courts (please note, three courts are reserved every day from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm for Double Dot Squash Academy)
- One large strength and conditioning room
- Aerobics room
- Two women-only gyms.
- 400-meter track
- 50-meter pool (please note, 4 lanes are reserved every day from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm for Swift Swimming Academy)
- Six tennis courts (please note, 4 courts are reserved from Saturday to Thursday from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm for Tyche Tennis Academy)
- Two outdoor basketball/football courts
- Two beach volleyball courts
- Two grass fields
AUC Tahrir Square
- One gym in the Falaki Academic Center
To reserve any of our facilities (for sports events only), fill in the online form and we will be contacted.
Rules and Regulations For Sports Facilities
Damaged Sports Equipment
For damaged sports equipment form and prices, click here.