Spring 2022 Athletics Facilities Rules and Regulations
As of Spring 2022, a sports membership subscription and an online payment will be available for the below members:
- Part-time staff
- Part-time faculty
- Service agreements providers
- Research assistants
- Teacher assistants
AUC students and full-time staff and faculty are allowed to use the sports facilities for free.
Spring 2022 Rules and Regulations - Swimming Pool and Gym
If you are not yet able to access the AUC-Connect “event” to sign up to use the gym or pool, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to sign up one day in advance to use the gym or pool so that you always find availability when you wish to use the facilities. AUC allows you to reserve a 1.5-hour time slot via AUC-Connect. To reserve a slot, register here.
To use the gym, arrive in your workout gear. To use the pool, you may change in the downstairs changing rooms.
When using the facilities, observe the following:
1. Athletics staff will verify your reserved time via AUC-Connect. Show the staff member at the door the confirmation email you received from AUC-Connect to check in.
2. Leave your AUC ID card with our staff member and take a numbered card. Return the card to retrieve your AUC ID card when you leave.
3. Keep your social distance at all times. Social distancing requires you and others to remain two meters apart at all times.
4. Use of masks is required except when actively working out.
5. No contact training.
6. No equipment sharing (“working in” with others).
7. Disinfect and wipe equipment surfaces before and after using the equipment for your own safety.
Important Note: Rules and regulations are subject to change according to the latest health advisory.
- First violation: Loss of ability to register on AUC-Connect for two weeks.
Second violation: The student will be banned for the entire semester. If an athlete, no access to the facilities for the entire semester, even to practice with the team. The team captain will be informed.