Sign a waiver form before trying out for your desired sport.
Once chosen, complete a medical checkup (at your expense) including the following tests:
- Cardiovascular examinations, including a fitness report
- Chest X-ray
- CBC and RBS (lab test)
- Make sure to hand in your medical report to the Office of Athletics.
- Attend student-athlete orientation day (attendance is a must)
- Sign and hand in the student-athlete code of conduct.
- Follow the practice schedule posted by your coach.
This is an annual partial or full scholarship provided to a select number of students who participate in University-sponsored sports.
For eligibility and application process, click here.