Become part of one of AUC’s 20 sports teams, and join students like yourself looking to enhance their athletic abilities and have fun. AUC’s athletic programs promote a healthy lifestyle, discipline, teamwork and leadership development, as well as high standards of ethical conduct and sportsmanship.
Why Join an AUC Athletic Team?
Meet Our Athletes
To be selected as an AUC athlete, you cannot be on academic probation and must have clean conduct and academic integrity record. Tryouts are normally held during the first month of each semester.
To try out for an AUC sport:
- Sign up for tryouts in your desired sport on the AUC Connect App.
- Take the following medical tests at a verified hospital or clinic:
- Echo: echocardiography
- ECG: Electrocardiogram
- Chest X-Ray for the lungs
- Laboratory tests:
- CBC: Complete Blood Count
- RBS: Random Blood Sugar
- Bring the results and the doctor’s stamped cover letter to the Office of Athletics. Get an “all-clear” from the Office of Athletics.
- If you make the cut, your coach will inform you and you will join your sports team on the AUC-Connect App.
- Sign off that you have read and understood the Student-Athlete’s Code of Conduct.
- Attend Student-athlete Orientation Day.